1. Got up super early (to me anyway) to attend a meet and greet with a super talented and smart designer, who I’ll be posting about tomorrow.
2. Got lost on the way to the Rachel Antonoff show. For 20 minutes. Almost lost my cool, but made it with out missing anything.
3. Had 1 slice of pizza, 2 glasses of champagne, and 1 chocolate filled marshmallow for dinner.
4. Went to the Anna Sui for Target party. Where I ran into Michelle Trachtenberg and Jessica Szohr, hung out with some of Anna’s awesome e-commerce staffers, and met the cutest human ever, Emma Stone (of Superbad).
5. Met Anna Sui. Her friend took a photo of us:
(Guessing she didn’t really know how to use my camera, so it’s blurry. But it’s still really cute!)
6. Penn Badgley definitely hates me. He gave me the evil eye when I took his photo. For the 2nd time this year.
7. Decided it’s Converse and gladiator flats from here on out.
8. Met the world’s most talkative “photographer/blogger” uploading his party photos in starbucks. He told me “Annie Leibovitz steals his photos, he makes $28,000 a photo when people illegally use them, and he runs 80 blogs”. Total nutter.
9. Had an AMAZING first day. Probably going to bed before 11pm for the first time since I was 12.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the story behind #1, and links to my new PHOTO FILLED ChiChi212 posts about the Rachel Antonoff show and Anna Sui for Target party!