Beauty wise, SUNO is a brand known for having gorgeous, yet understated backstage beauty looks for its shows. Natural, but with a touch of quirky. For Fall, Odile Gilbert for Kérastase created a “graphic yet chic” ponytail, featuring velvet satin ribbon, to texturize models’ hair.
To get the look:
1. Prep and wash hair with Nutritive Bain Satin 1 and Nutritive Lait Vital.
2. On damp hair, apply the NEW! L’Incroyable Blowdry Heat Lotion all over the hair and Crème de la Crème to just the ends.
3. Next, part the hair down the middle and roughly blow-dry. After dry, apply Powder Bluff at the roots (for greasy roots) or V.I.P (for extra volume).
4. Then, pull hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic. Gently loosen hair around the nape of the neck to give a lived in, natural look.
5. Spray hair all over with Laque Dentelle.
6. Next, take ribbon and wrap the ponytail, crisscrossing the ribbon down the hair. Tie the ribbon once 3/4 of the way down the ponytail.
7. Finish the style by spraying Laque Dentelle all over for a flexible, versatile hold.
NARS Director of Global Artistry James Boehmer created a clean, natural look that made the models appear “flushed and wind burned”, inspired by “aristocratic nomads”.
Products used to get the look include: On the face: NARSSkin Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturizer, Stick Concealer, Soft Velvet Loose Powder. On Cheeks: Leslie Audacious Lipstick On Brows: Oural Brow Gel On Lips: Unspeakable Velvet Lip Glide. Also dabbed on cheekbones and the forehead to create the sun-kissed look.
To complete the look, Danielle Candido for Morgan Taylor created a dark, strong neutral nail.
To get the look: 2 coats of Latte Please were painted onto the model’s natural nails. The nail was then topped off with Need for Speed high shine top coat.
See the full photo set here.
All Photos and Content ®2016 Rachel Scroggins/The Greyest Ghost.